|Diameter||2.0 ~ 100 mm|
|Length||50 - 6000 mm|
Titanium is a lustrous, white metal. It has a low density, good strength, is easily fabricated, and has excellent corrosion resistance. It is ductile only when it is free of oxygen. Titanium is as strong as steel, but it is lighter. The metal is heavier than aluminum, but it is twice as strong.
- Easily available as it is abundant in nature.
- 40% Lighter than Steel due to its low density.
- Good strength, Excellent corrosion resistance and High melting point.
- Titanium Gr 2
- Titanium Gr 5
Titanium Gr 2:
- Titanium Grade 2 UNS R50400, Of the four commercially pure (C.P.) titanium grades, Grade 2 is typically used in applications that require superior corrosion resistance in various aggressive media. Corrosion resistance is similar between these four C.P. grades but mechanical properties vary along with varying oxygen and iron contents.
- Typical applications for the “C.P.” grades include chemical process, petroleum refining, biomedical as well as heat exchangers in an array of different applications. Continuous service temperatures can reach up to 800°F with occasional, intermittent service at 1000°F.
- Titanium’s C.P. grades corrosion resistance comes from a strongly adherent, stable, protective oxide film, which forms in the presence of oxygen. This film makes the commercially pure titanium grades resistant to most oxidizing, neutral and inhibited reducing as well as mildly reducing environments. Strong reducing media may cause heavy corrosion.
Available Product Forms:
- Pipe, tube, sheet, strip, plate, round bar, flat bar, forging stock, hexagon and wire
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Delivery Time: 2-3 DAYS